- Flexible working hours
- Part-time or Full-time to suit the best candidate (20-38 hrs/wk negotiable)
- Small, growing company
- Newly renovated offices
- Adelaide CBD location
- Great coffee!
Innovation Science Pty Ltd is a software engineering and consulting company with clients including the Australian Department of Defence, Canadian Department of National Defense, UK Ministry of Defence, and Forbes Global 1000 companies around the world. Our products range from software for submarine and surface ship simulation environments, to a counter-terrorism tool for tracking passengers within mass-transit rail networks.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to fill the role of Office Assistant at our Adelaide CBD office. The position will involve:
- Typing correspondence and documentation
- Answering telephones
- Client reception
- Office purchasing
- Arranging staff travel
- Preparing invoices
- Accounts preparation
- Organising events
- Providing administrative support to engineering project activities
- Providing administrative support to senior staff (e.g. appointment scheduling, errands, email filtering)
We are willing to consider this role on either a part-time casual or full-time basis. Mutually agreeable working hours between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, can be negotiated.
Occasional after-hours work may be necessary to assist with events (such as SALA Opening Night). However, this will be infrequent and be accompanied by forward notice well ahead of time.
- Exceptional English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Well spoken & well presented
- Happy demeanour
- Accurate and shows an attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Australian citizen or immediately eligible and willing to become an Australian citizen (see below).
- Experience using Adobe products like PhotoShop
- An eye for aesthetics and design
- Book keeping experience
Due to the type of work conducted by Innovation Science, this role may involve exposure to material that requires an Australian Defence Security Clearance. We are therefore unable to accept applications from foreign nationals unless those individuals are immediately eligible and willing to become an Australian citizen. Applicants must be willing to undergo a security clearance assessment by Australian Government agencies (this will be arranged after employment). Continued employment will be conditional upon the successful applicant being awarded a suitable clearance after commencement of employment.
Applications consisting of a CV and covering application letter can be submitted by post or email to:
Innovation Science Pty Ltd
Attn: Employment Applications
110 Balcony Level, Gay's Arcade
ADELAIDE SA 5000
careers _@_ iscience.com.au