11 January 2011
Innovation Science is looking for a software engineer with 18 months to 3 years experience to join our team working to evolve an existing C++/Qt4/OpenGL application in the Maritime combat systems domain. Ideally, you will have had an NV1 or Secret defence security clearance within the past 2 years. This role's first project will largely be conducted at a defence facility in Edinburgh (approximately 30km north of the Adelaide CBD), although subsequent projects may be located within our Adelaide CBD offices.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Exceptional English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience in software design, development, testing, maintenance and documentation
- Exceptional grasp of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of C++ and/or Java language
- 1.5 to 3 yrs industry experience
- Pleasant and approachable demeanour
- Australian citizen or eligible for immediate citizenship
- Eligible for a NV1 security clearance
- Aptitude for both mathematical and artistic endeavours such as playing a musical instrument, painting, drawing, film making, etc. (You will need to show you are creative as well as being good at science and engineering)
A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with experience.
- Experience developing with Qt4 and OpenGL.
- Experience with version control and continuous integration techniques
- Held an active clearance to NV1 or Secret within the past two years.
Enquiries regarding this position can be made by post or email to:
Innovation Science Pty Ltd
Attn: Employment Applications
110 Balcony Level, Gay's Arcade
ADELAIDE SA 5000
careers _@_ iscience.com.au