Software Engineer - C#/.NET/SQL
3 March 2011
This role's first project will include on-site work in a small software team enhancing a custom software solution for a large Australian engineering firm. Subsequent projects will involve work in our Adelaide CBD offices, on-site at a defence facility in Edinburgh (approximately 30km north of the Adelaide CBD) and occasional interstate travel. Overseas travel may also be a possibility.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Exceptional English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience in software design, development, testing, maintenance and documentation
- Exceptional grasp of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of C# and .NET
- 2 to 4 yrs industry experience
- Available for immediate start or with minimal delay
- Pleasant and approachable demeanour
- Australian citizen or eligible for immediate citizenship
- Eligible for a NV1 security clearance
- Aptitude for both mathematical and artistic endeavours such as playing a musical instrument, painting, drawing, film making, etc. (You will need to show you are creative as well as being good at science and engineering)
A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with experience.
- Experience with version control and continuous integration techniques
- Held an active clearance to NV1 or Secret within the past two years.
Enquiries regarding this position can be made by post or email to:
Innovation Science Pty Ltd
Attn: Employment Applications
110 Balcony Level, Gay's Arcade
ADELAIDE SA 5000
careers _@_ iscience.com.au