Graduate Software Engineer
18 July 2011
Position offer closed 11:30pm Monday 12th September 2011. Thank you to all applicants. Applications have been assessed and responses issued. Applicants wishing further feedback are welcome to contact us via the careers email address.
Innovation Science is looking for a recently graduated software engineer, or final/honours year student to start their career with our rapidly growing organisation. If you can show you have a passion for the software industry and have done consistently well in your degree, then we are very keen to speak with you. A part-time role and flexible hours to support your study commitments can be negotiated if you are expecting to graduate within the next six months.
- Exceptional English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional grasp of object-oriented programming
- Proven software design skills (using UML preferred)
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies and skills
- Passionate about developing great software
- Pleasant and approachable demeanour
- 0-2 years industry experience
- Comfortable working both individually and in small teams
- An artistic flair (music, art, design, etc.) - You will need to show you are creative as well as being good at science and engineering.
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens or eligible for immediate citizenship, and be willing to undergo a defence security clearance assessment. Foreign nationals cannot be accepted for engineering positions unless they are eligible and willing to obtain immediate citizenship.
Enquiries regarding this position can be made by post or email to the address listed below. Applications must include an application letter, CV, and a university transcript listing relevant studies. MS-Word or PDF formats are preferred.
Innovation Science Pty Ltd
Attn: Employment Applications
110 Balcony Level, Gay's Arcade
ADELAIDE SA 5000
or careers @ iscience.com.au